Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Now this a play I can't wait to see--NOT.
2. Me and Georgie McB...well, sort of.
3. And now for something completely the same. As usual.
4. They never mention this now, do they?
5. Extremely tacky. Not to mention ghoulish, insensitive, and opportunistic. But that's to be expected since they are so compassionate.
6. They are the world experts in "censoring reality". See here.
7. What medical school did this blogger go to?
8. The Sierra Club gets its wish.
I bet they're very proud.
9. Just what the world needs. He can play Tweedledum; and here are Tweedledee and the Wicked Witch of North [vietnam]! I love old movies.
10. Oxygen, a prescription drug? Soon there will be lawsuits against the drug company, I bet.
11. The MSM never let facts stand in the way of a good story.
12. No apology necessary.
13. Poor Gilligan. A victim of the Rovian comspiracy to take over the world. We'll miss him.
14. It's about time. Why, you'd almost think they want their kids to grow up to blow up.
15. If such a thing were possible, then the author of this article would have been dead years ago.
16. This wouldn't surprise me at all.
17. A seminal moment in the history of meteorology. (Sounds dirty, but it isn't).
18. His heart was in the right place, and so was his cameraman.
20. More fair and unbiased reporting! I don't make this stuff up, folks.
21. Does anyone really care about the truth of Katrina anymore? (This blogger does) It's so much more fun to blame Bush. Sadly, I predict the hysteria will continue unabated.
Post a Comment