Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. All your Islamophobic joke are belong to us! A tour de farce! Analysis of terrorist logos.
2. Osama bin forgery? Fake fake fake. Popular in Pakistan, despite being dead. The laundry service will know. Whatever, he's the new champion of the left!
3. Jihadist doctors' hypocritic oath: First, Do Harm. Some interesting scientific correlations....
4. Collateral damage in righteous payback...
5. Fideling while Havana churns. Tell us another story, Uncle Fidel.
6. Yeah, they support the troops, all right. Do it now! For the sake of the 2008 election. They coulda, should, woulda won....but oops! the election is actually over. Isn't this taking polls a little too far?
7. Saving the planet, one vacuum bomb at a time!
8. It's all about a woman's right to Hsu's. Or maybe it's that willing suspension of disbelief that constitutes Clintonian faith.
9. Neo-Nazi Jews? Neo-non Jewish Jews?
10. Global warming=Nuclear war. Yes, it's come to that. And, along those same lines, can legislation of this sort be that far off in the future?
11. Patent denied! Allah be praised! Hey, Moveon...he can beat the NY Times discount rate!
12. It doesn't get much better than this: getting paid for sex--for the good of the country, you know :-)
13. Huggable chinese internet police icons. The chimp makes a friend?
14. The winner of his own "Worst Person in the World" Award? If only he had the insight and courage to award it to himself!
15. Enrollment down, costs up. This is elementary economics... And, how could anyone forget those magical high school years?
16. A different kind of brain or the same biased research?
17. What's next? Even worse, I'd imagine. Maybe chocolate viagra?
18. A cat with issues. Dirt is not a male issue.
19. Personally, I think revenge is sweet...saccharine sweet.
20. Just in case you think you need professional help....
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?