Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Never, I would imagine.
2. He's dreaming of a nice cheddar...just like the one's he's had before!
3. Don't bother, they're there.
4. NVBOM ? I suggest BOOGER (Bastards Out Of Government forevER)--its easier to remember!
5. Another advocate of non-attorney appointments to the Supreme Court!
6. Have a nice day. Easy for him to say.
7. No! Really? I would never have imagined this.
8. The most pathetic losers in the Iraqi election are people who write sh** like this. Not enthusiastic enough for you? What a gormless twit.
9. Yes, let's talk about staging the news, shall we (video here)? Some people never outgrow this sort of thing! And here's a good discussion of the spin that began it all.
10. Hugo Chavez is a natural disaster.
11. I'm sure most of you can relate to having a micromanaging boss like this poor guy .
12. This sounds like a worthwhile activity. Can you sue to keep someone from ever speaking publicly again? Darn.
13. The afterlife from an intellectual/analytical standpoint. As Spock would say, "Interesting."
14. More to the point, what a person chooses to write about speaks volumes about his personality.
15. 7 Myths about Islam. Let's hope this analysis is valid. There are serious doubts, however.
16. Put some ditties in your titties, indeed!
17. But in my book he wins the Ignoble prize regularly.
18. StopTheACLU not surprisingly wants to stop the ACLU from perverting the Constitution.
19. Oh soooooo mean!
20. Senior moments in Congress. And speaking of Congress, this invention might be helpful. (Sorry, that was soooooo mean)
21. The resemblance is uncanny!
22. Now here is a candidate for those in the Democratic Party who don't think Hillary is quite extreme enough.
23. I. am. not. making. this. up. I wonder if it works???? Sheesh, another conspiracy theory!
24. If this came to pass, an uncountable number of voices would cry out in anguish, and then be silenced forever....
25. And I couldn't not include this travesty in the Carnival. It is far more dastardly and graphic than this.
BTW, thanks to the Baron at Gates of Vienna for the new Carnival graphic!