Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Dealing with mainstream Islamic insanity. Here is one example. Here is another.
2. Cuckoo over cooing.
3. For now? It better be forever. And no, it doesn't mean real culture is gone...just that the usual idiotic political correct culture has been taken down for a change .
4. Full Exposure: Juan Cole exposed! A Democrat exposed; A Photo exposed; and complete idiocy exposed.
5. ACLU wages war on recruiters; then the Left is shocked, shocked that recruitment is down and use is as proof that the war is clearly bad--except that it isn't down after all!
6. Evil Kittens!
7. Islamic mobile phones - special option for remote backpack blowup?
8. This probably didn't go down well at the various NASA sites.
9. More Katrina myths ....
10. Sometimes you feel like this; and other times you just want to scream !
11. A baboon washing club? Now I've heard everything!
12. Moonbats and Morons and Jerks, oh my!
13. This religion will get some respect when it gives some respect to the beliefs of this one and this one. And perhaps when it stops encouraging this sort of behavior.
14. And they're definitely worse off when they do ridiculous studies like this one. This is science?
15. Denial can be deadly.
16. News fair and balanced? Somehow I don't think so.
17. Human psychology is predictably predictable. How to create a gas crisis.
18. This is pretty believable-- and so is this.
19. Allende, the KGB and Cuba -- don't know if its true, but it certainly is interesting. From a Brazilian blogger.
Sorry for the delay in posting this week's Carnival! Still having problems....stand by.