Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh No! Another Quiz!

Neo-neocon turned me on to this politics quiz, and shockingly it has me pegged!

You are a

Social Liberal (75% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative (80% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (93, 112) modscore: (48, 45) raw: (4642)

Let me make just one caveat to the above characterization.

I have been a Libertarian since I was 16 years old (quite a while ago). Over the years I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and even Libertarians when they ran. It has only been since September 11, 2001 that the political philosophy of Libertarianism has given me any reason to be severely disappointed.

But then again, I have never felt that the Libertarian Party had a very strong or even relevant foreign policy.

No comments: