Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. An ego for the ages! Freudian slip? It's too good, but true-- but maybe he's just lost his mind? An analysis of the unconscious fantasies of the 'reality-based' community.
3. We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him. The Sermon in the Temple.... Oh, gee; maybe God is on their side? Amusing.
4. She's really proud of America. Really she is.
5. Oh, goody! Mandatory volunteerism is just what we slackers need.
6. Hope, Change, and just a pinch of pathological, subliterate hatred to keep it spicy. I wonder why?? And the media begins its assault. Inexperienced? You compare and decide-- in words, or in pictures.
7. No bounce after all?
8. Little known facts about Sarah Palin....now they're all flailin at Palin....a heartbeat away from the Presidency? But it's a combination of true grit and the political union of Mr. Curmudgeon and Miss Congeniality ! Hilary's unintended consequences!
9. A general devotes himself to stand-up comedy. Oh so casual. A flotilla of useful idiots even at the DNC. It's all about sisterhood.
10. Marxists of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your complete and utter irrelevance. Not to mention your mediocrity. Why can't we just move on?
11. Political dilemma? For a peace protest, they were ready to make war on anyone they didn't like. Free speech is only for them, obviously.
12. The nominee who could have been?
13. Dude, where's my recession? Part II. The real 'housing crisis'.
14. Your call means nothing to us....
15. More in the annals of idiocy.
16. Are bored people stupid? Put on a pair of Neon red trout shoes --they are clearly inspiring!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?