1. He probably knows more about how to make people hungry than anyone. Why should anyone be shocked or amazed at anything the UN does anymore?
2. Next we will have an in-depth report about his garbage. OTOH -- maybe this is just more "staged" news?
3. And speaking of that, the press should be outraged at this staged event.
4. Does the term "child abuse" mean anything to people like this? How about the term "ironic"? Or "religion of peace"?
5. Captain Ed has a great way to keep your sanity these days. But these poor people are truly suffering!
6. Democratic operatives are invisible to the MSM.
7. Piglet and Pooh reprieved!
8. Of course, the best debunking would be to ask her if she said it or not.
9. Oh, right. They always tell the truth.
10. Just what the world needs: more hallucinating, sleep-deprived people!
11. A quasi-totalitarian feminist state. That's something to look forward to as the feminist movement gets weirder and weirder.
13. Aiming for the penis is probably a good strategy.
14. Underwear confined to the dustbin of history? Phew!
15. Karma? Divine Justice? Irony? Coincidence? You decide.
16. Simpsons in the Middle East? [Omar: (to himself) Mmmmm. Kahk]...no telling what impact this piece of virulent American culture will have! Hope they don't have a cow, man.
17. I suspect that Hilary will think this is fantastic. If I were as paranoid as those who despise Karl Rove, I might even think she put Cindy up to it!
18. Paganism is back! But the prisons draw the line at nudity. Magazines don't, however!
19. Top PETA comic book titles!
20. Ahhh. The pleasures of autumn!
21. The Headmistress is really tough on those who suffer from idle pity.
22. I love my Ipod, but this seems a bit over the top.... (did you know you can buy a Kate Spade or Gucci cover for the darn thing?)
23. Saying what needs to be said about psychotic professors of any color.