Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Definitely off the deep end...
2. Most of us don't think much of her either. Some bloggers think she's a just a wee bit...histrionic?
3. My God! Is nothing sacred?? This is truly bizarre.
4. This reminds me of a James Bond villian trying to take over the world for some reason.
5. What kind of government wants women to sing lullabies to their husbands? Just a bit intrusive.
6. We should not forget the other Guantanamo. (hat tip: Free Thoughts)
7. Unleashed, unplugged, and slightly unglued.
8. Only a few good psychopaths need apply.
9. Huh?? Such distinguished company he joins.
10. This has got to hurt the alumni association. OTOH, maybe they are irrelevant after all?
11. Some wild and crazy guys in this organization - NOT. Hamas just doesn't want to have fun.
12. Psychobloggers versus Psycho Bloggers? I prefer the former, please!
13. Next there will be an anti-pingpong fatwa. These religious leaders are nuts. (That's a subclinical diagnosis)
14. The assurances of Supreme Court nominees appear to mean very little.
15. The Vladimir Lenin Award? This could be a great meeting.
16. So what did the python imagine would happen? Or, was this a "failure of imagination" on his part? Gives new meaning to mother's admonistion about "your eyes are bigger than your stomach."
17. Well of course prostitutes are more important.
18. The absolute latest in French fashion!
19. An interesting prescription for back pain.
20. The incredible, amazingly incurious press.
21. They'll always have Paris.
22. Who will he call "human scum" today?
23. They should change their name to Code Yellow.
24. I guess they don't like the neighborhood.
25. Some call it a dream--I would call it a nightmare.
26. If this can happen, then what will be next? I call it pig-headed.
Oh, dear! There's so much more insanity going on this week--but we'll have to exclude the Miers nomination and reaction to it for the time being.... Have a great day!