Thursday, August 05, 2004

He Would Have Attended To It--When He Could Think

Matt Margolis at Blogs For Bush:

"John Kerry today:
"Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to -- and I would have attended to it,"
John Kerry in July on the September 11th attacks:
"...And as I came in [to a meeting in Sen. Daschle's office], Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon..."
HAT TIP:
Red State, which notes: "the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and the plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think.'"

So, Kerry would have attended to it, when he could think (still waiting...). These two quotes should tell you all you need to know about the man. Kerry was speechless then and I am speechless now that we would consider this opportunist a reasonable choice for Commander in Chief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog must be working Sis, I used to just dislike Jonn Kerry---now I virtually allmost hate him. I'll keep working on it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog must be working Sis, I used to just dislike Jonn Kerry---now I virtually allmost hate him. I'll keep working on it!