Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. The ability to pick good fruit is almost magical!
2. Glenn Reynolds recommends this book to Newsweek editors. I concur. (I don't think the Instapundit needs my link, but here it is!)
3. Tom Lehrer said in one of his songs, "...and everybody hates the Jews." Seems he was correct.
4. I didn't know everyone hated these guys too! How perfectly satisfying.
5. They are definitely out of touch with reality if they imagine that anyone would pay for this.
6. This is good for a laugh. Personally I think they should spend it on education, but that's sooooooo 20th century.
7. According to this useful idiot, all reasonable people can see that the Gannon affair is FAR more evil than the little Newsweek factual error! The latter only caused the death of 17 people; but the former is the end of civilization as we know it. (Typical example of the priorities of the mainstream media!)
8. And this really signals the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it! Or, maybe not.
9. A real timewaster...and don't ask me the solution. I wasted several hours on it already this week! (courtesy of The Corner)
10. Feminism causes alcoholism? For some feminists, it causes insanity--but that's just my opinion.
11. Maybe this is reading a little too much into it, don't you think?
12. Some "dispiriting lunatic paranoia " --according to Ace. His diagnosis is correct.
13. How tragic! It should have been put out of our misery much sooner.
14. I really really really like the idea of a calendar with pictures of dictators in their underwear. Thanks, Athena, I'll treasure that image! (BTW, pictures here and here). I think it would be an excellent blogsphere project!
15. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. Maybe before his sentence is pronounced, the Kurds (and many others) should obtain similar legal relief?
16. Pajamas Media has definitely hit the big time in foot fashion!
18. The mullahs of Kansas.