Sunday, December 12, 2004

Weekly Insanity Roundup

Well, here is the weekly roundup of the insane, the unbelievable, the ridiculous and the pathetic. I don't know about you, but it really helps my mental health to collect these during the week!

1. "I could live forever without that visual." So could I.

2. A penis tree???

3. Is meatball eating the next Olympic sport?

4. He's not in Kansas anymore.

5. This is soooooo 21st century!

6. Emerging from the catacombs, they shall overcome!

7. Right. This is exactly what the Democrats need to get them in touch. (Actually, they should probably hire a psychiatrist. I'm available)

8. Who in the world is suprised that this person doesn't like Christmas? Halloween is more her cup of tea.

9. Cool, Dude!

10. Beating a really really dead horse.

11. I wonder who CAIR thinks IS responsible for terrorism? To find out, click HERE. Is anyone surprised? (Gasp! Maybe I've hurt their feelings! I hope so.)

UPDATE: This insanity just in: There's a right way and a wrong way to insult Islam! (via Betsy's Page)

No comments: