Saturday, July 01, 2006

TAKING A HOLIDAY--OPEN THREAD WHOOOOHOOO

I'm going to take the rest today and most of tomorrow off blogging. I have an inordinate number of things to do around the house and yard (which I've been neglecting). The Carnival of the Insanities will be posted as usual in the morning, but I won't be back to regular blogging until Sunday night or Monday morning.


I know! THIS WILL BE AN OPEN COMMENT THREAD! Hey! If the big blogs can do it, why can't I??

Feel free to comment on the all the usual insanity swirling around out there in the political swamps. There is so much craziness and serious disconnects from reality to choose from, I'm sure you'll think of something! Meanwhile, let's have a little fireworks in the comments (but speak nicely to each other, please)!

No comments: