Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The left has always suspected this is true! But I bet they've never thought about this scenario.
2. The Geneva Conventions only apply against Israel, and the United States, never to their benefit. You can look it up.
3. So, when will he be heading to Israel, do you think?
4. Bye, Bye Ms. American Spy. Probably waaayyyy too much exposure--for people who want to be left alone.
5. 75 Questions to ask a Progressive.
6. Are women more aggressive at "that" time of the month?
7. Some would say he just loves children. Which reminds me: One on One with Deb Frisch.
8. The Ultimate NY Times. Are the media the enemy? Sure seems like it sometimes.
9. CBS should disdain identification with him, don't you think? Old school? Or, old fools?
11. Corporate wordplay: Lay and Lie; Skilling and Shilling.
12. THIS is how moonbats fast! And this depicts their terrible suffering.
13. Coming soon to a Holy War near you! Suicide servers. They explode at peak traffic time.
14. Happiness 101. It should be mandatory in the madrassas perhaps?
15. The virgins waiting for the jihadis in paradise. Serves them right.
16. Welcome to the international community! Are we having fun yet?
17. OK, this is old, but unbelievably amusing. People (albeit incredibly ignorant people) actually think like this.
18. Bend it like Beckham--or Butt-Head it like Zidane? Meanwhile, guess who is suspected of killing Castro? It is but to laugh as the intellectuals get into the discussion...
19. Looney leftist librarians and people devoid of human decency.
20. They are not "about to implode" -- They've already imploded.
21. Oh the
22. A peek at the Irish National Yoga Team.
23. Probably more than you ever wanted to know about the angel Metatron, whose name sounds like one of the villains confronted by the Power Rangers.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?