Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A PRAYER FOR CASTRO***Scroll for Updates!***

Rumors are circulating that Fidel Castro is dead. Let's hope they are true. And if they are, let me be the first to offer a prayer for his black soul.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
And if He keeps it very well,
It's sure to find its way to hell.

I pray you'll get what you deserve;
I pray you'll get what I desire;
Do you think you'll keep your nerve,
As you approach eternal fire?

And if you don't, it's no surprise--
A tyrant never lives his lies.
May all the souls that you oppressed,
Make sure you lack eternal rest.

As I close my eyes tonight,
To contemplate eternal night;
I'd pray for you, I really would,
If only I could see some good.

May God have mercy on your soul;
And may all who suffered at your hand
Be waiting there to greet you
When you reach the Promised Land

May they show you justice,
Of the type that you have shown;
And with your caring and compassion,
May you reap exactly what you've sown.

Now I face the setting sun,
And dry-eyed, lay me down to sleep;
I know that when you're dead and gone
Freedom will cheer-- and Hugo will weep.


*NOTE: Originally this was a prayer offered up for Zarqawi; but it is adapted today for dear Fidel because, when you've seen one murderous thug, you've seen them all.

UPDATE: Fausta says, "Not yet!"--but she's sure that the happy day will come.

UPDATE II: Check this out from the Jawa Report -- and keep your fingers crossed. If Hugo's Venezuela announced it, then retracted it...something is certainly going on.

UPDATE III: Hugo doth protest too much? This is getting to be fun!

UPDATE IV: Babalu Blog has the exclusive video of who killed Castro!

No comments: