Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Good Grief. After all that, it takes considerable cognitive dissonance and denial to then see yourself as a victim. Not particularly nice traits in her profession --to say the least.
2. Source of world's problems identified. Finally, someone has the courage to speak Truth to Strawberries.
3. It's news to pretty much everyone...
4. The head of the Anglican church is... a disembodied head. Who knew?
5. Death for watching soccer; death for shirking prayers; death death death. They should change their motto from RoP to RoD. Anyway, Who's laughing? Seriously, they're funny like Al Franken is. Oh, and here's more humor from the Religion of "peace".
6. Their true colors are revealed except for those who are perpetually colorblind.
7. Anybody up for debating a draft resolution calling for a UN withdrawal from this planet?
8. Meanwhile Kim Jung Il will face the wrath of Amazing Frog and Dormouse Boy ; but probably not much wrath from the UN. Too bad we can't send this nice little bunny rabbit to Kim as a token of our esteem!
9. A Skinner Box--North Korean style! (hat tip: SC&A); Not thinking outside the box...
10. It would all be ruled illegal today. *sigh*
11. Ouch! More judicial nonsense. Somehow, military and national security priorities always come last...
12. Delusional or mean? Why choose--they can be both!
13. He's just a "JFK Conservative" to some!
14. The Green Cross ?
15. Moral: minimize distractions while driving.
16. Adventures in the English language. And some words are cutting off relations with others!
17. Expiating original sin.
18. Loose mandibles sink ships. Intergalactic wisdom. This was just to be expected, I guess. I didn't realize the Times was around in 1776. They weren't? Good thing.
19. Errr...fun with defibrillators ? And if they break, duct tape fixes anything!
20. An inconvenient review.
21. CIA analysts working at the same level as Zarqawi's wife. And that's giving them too much credit, I think.
22. It all comes down to left versus right, doesn't it?
23. Fox contributors all.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?