Tuesday, July 04, 2006

OH THE SACRIFICE !

This is what the anti-war crowd considers a sacrifice:

The hunger strike will see at least four activists, Sheehan, veteran comedian and peace campaigner Dick Gregory, former army colonel Ann Wright and environmental campaigner Diane Wilson launch serious, long-term fasts.

"I don't know how long I can fast, but I am making this open-ended," said Wilson.

Other supporters, including Penn, Sarandon, novelist Alice Walker and actor Danny Glover will join a 'rolling" fast, a relay in which 2,700 activists pledge to refuse food for at least 24 hours, and then hand over to a comrade.


This is different from a "rolling" diet how? The phrase "hungry for attention" just leaps to mind.

Excuse me while I go and laugh myself silly at these childish antics......

These yahoos don't know the meaning of the word "sacrifice".

But this individual is an inspiration to us all on the 230th birthday of our nation. Read his story.

No comments: