Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Holy Hypocrisy.
2. I have it on good authority that some Democrats leave a bad taste in the mouth. (Very tacky, Pat)
3. Freud had nothing to do with this slip. Or, did he?
4. How compassionate. And stupid.
5. If Newsweek isn't dead, it's at least dead meat.
6. The Parade of Unfortunate Star Wars Costumes. How appropriate!
7. This area of the brain is very much alive and well in the blogsphere! I'm not so sure about this blogger, though! Maybe you have to be in Asia to appreciate it! Sarcasm or insanity--you decide.
8. The Jihad that refreshes! And don't forget Pepsi!
9. These things haven't stopped him before.
10. Monty Python could have a field day with this. Sort of like the Knights who say nee!
11. Each Star Trek series a metaphor for the era they were made in? You know, I think he's right.
12. Moonbats with matches. What a scary thought!
13. Archeology exhibit that definitely stimulates discussion. Or at least shopping.
14. All is lost. C'est la vie.
15. 18 Things you can't say about Muslims in Italy.
16. I wonder if you can say this in Italy? Where's PETA when you need them?
17. Another example of idiocy in the judicial system. Some judges seem to think they are gods.
18. A little assassination humor. Ha Ha. And here, they don't want him dead--just sodomized. I think I see. The student just has to hone his humor skills and he can be a "talented" artist someday.
19. Genocidal, mass-murdering scumbags are people too! Have a little compassion! (very very little)