Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week.
SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. "Use the Force, Cuke!"
2. How lightsabers work. Cool. I didn't know they were real...
3. Hands-on training takes on a whole new meaning.
4. Yes, this is a real place. I wouldn't want to go there, though.
5. Just when you thought it was safe to be fat!
6. Restraint? In the Media? Yeah. Right.
7. Did you know there were economic reasons why people don't have more sex?
8. And speaking of sex.
9. Who's on First--updated for the computer generation.
10. Protesting the use of untested nano-fibers by using unclothed nano-idiots. (Have you noticed there's a lot of sex in this week's Carnival??? Must be one of those weeks.)
11. And moving right along....Did you know that this part of the anatomy apparently does not have free speech!
12. Bendable concrete. And the point of this is...?
13. Magical thinking, unfortunately.
14. ARGGGGG....Cuteness Alert! BEWARE!
15. Alas, another progressive hero is about to bite the dust.
16. This article seems "blissfully unaware" of its snarkiness. But that's what I'd expect from Dana Milbank.
17. "It is an honour for a lady to undergo the practice of FGM." Oh, yeah? I'd like to see how honored you'd feel, mister....
18. Meanwhile, doesn't this seem a bit over the top to you? Especially considering #17 and #19.
19. Let's see...they're upset about the idea of flushing a Qu'ran down a toilet, but it's OK to run this cartoon in the Arab News, with the caption "Next time...." I see.
20. Even more ridiculous reactions that seem (see #17 also) like something out of a Douglas Adams novel. Besides, some might say comparison to a dog is a compliment!