Monday, May 19, 2008

BLOGGING HIATUS

Beginning today, I am going on an extended vacation from blogging. The only exception is that I will be posting the CARNIVAL OF THE INSANITIES every Sunday morning, so please feel free to keep sending in your submissions every week.

However, I need a break from all the daily insanity. Unfortunately, I am suffering from "blogger burnout", and consequently my level of enthusiasm for blogging has declined. Add to that some significant personal and professional issues; as well as the fact that there are several other major writing projects I have been putting off for a long time now and would like to begin/finish--well, it was either take a long vacation, or quit the blogging rat race entirely.

Thanks to all the readers and commenters who have taken the time to visit Dr. Sanity on a regular basis. While I am away, please feel free to browse the archives and visit some of my links.

Chances are good that I'll be back after a time. Addictions are like that, you know.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: