Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. "You sound reasonable ~ time to up my medication"-- and many other glorious insults in this handy dandy library reference guide! They all sound better when expressed with one of those magnificent British accents, too!
2. Live from New York! It's Saturday Night Ramadan!
3. Al Gore is not going to like this.
4. Ready for more insanity? Ready for some extremely wishful thinking--not to mention some psychological projection thrown in! Ready for some BDS masquerading as "art"?
5. What is virtual sex versus what is real sex (or does it depend on the meaning of "is"?) Maybe you are on "The List" ? Welcome to the Congressional Page tip line! Ephebophilia??
5a) The GOP is definitely not the "Gay Old Party"! People like Foley need to be members of a political party that rewards their behavior, instead of condemning it!
5b) This guy clearly has priorities in life. And sex of any sort isn't one of them.
6. Either a person grows up intellectually and morally; or they remain adolescents well into geezerhood..
7. The obvious political solution! Perhaps, laughter is the best medicine even for this disease!
8. Suggestions for getting your own Big Brother operation going. However, this is a much faster way to achieve world domination.
9. Inactivists of the World
10. One on one with someone who proves you don't need talent to make it in showbiz! Oh, and speaking of showbiz persons living in an alternate reality....
11. She rests her case....
12. Strange, but this does this sound completely fair ! It must be wrong.
13. A pox on both parties--not only here, but in Britain. Are people beginning to get fed up??
Meanwhile, Politics gets nekkid--and a little ridiculous in this particular state!
14. False alarm.... and more false photography!
15. A connection between height and earning potential? I think they must be measuring the wrong physical attributes....
16. Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! Send in the troops! These guys being oppressed, too! Oh, the horror!
17. Heinous issues with flatus--and in an Emergency Department, too!
18. Email insanity and regular old mail insanity!
19. Valuable lessons learned from....coffins?? Life is not a drill. It’s more like a compound miter saw.
20. For the common good?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment