Thursday, March 27, 2008

A SOBERING REALITY

No wonder Islamic apologists don't want this movie to be seen.... Go take 15 minutes and watch Geert Wilder's film "FITNA" over at HotAir.

It is a sobering look at Islam through its own words and the behavior of its believers. Come back and tell me what you think.

**WARNING** Some of the images are very graphic.

UPDATE: A second sobering reality: the film has been taken down at LiveLeak (go to the link above and click on the video and you will find out why); but you can find it at My Pet Jawa.

I propose that as many bloggers as possible either link to this copy or post it on their blogs. If anyone has the embed code, send it to me and I'll gladly post it here. As many commenters have noted; the film shows us nothing we do not alreadly know about a the behavior of a large portion of Islam's believers, but the most important thing is that WE CANNOT ALLOW THREATS FROM THESE BARBARIANS TO SILENCE US FROM SPEAKING THE TRUTH.

No comments: