Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Talk about an 'inconvenient truth" ... All the news that's "Fitna" to print? What's all the uproar? It could be a recruiting film for the mujahudeen! CAIR for Dummies...or is it for Dhimmicrats?
2. Taking the whole concept of "useful idiot" to an entirely new level. Sheesh. And then there's outright collaboration with the enemies of civilization.
3. Yet even more Palestinian oppression by the evil Israelis..and a rather blatant insensitivity to Islamic culture. Obviously, pro-peace = anti-Israel.
4. "Keep Calm and Carry On" ?--today the motto would be "Act Hysterically and Give Up at the First Opportunity". But then, the world is full of idiots.
5. Perhaps John Edwards can ajudicate? They ajudicate with their feet in Bolivia...chasing the Brazilian dream.
6. Hey! It's OK cause everyone can 'misspoke'! Anyway, it's not 'misspeaking' its lying. She thought she was Olympia Snowe? Fact-checkers can be brutal!
7. I don't see monkeys coming out of her butt any time soon, do you? She's going all the way.
8. ANYONE but McCain, por favor! H-U-G / O-C-H / A-V-E-Z, Mickey Mouse.... Oops...think
9. Moving beyond Jeremiah's generation..or following in his footsteps? Mamma Mia! There goes the Italian vote. Her [garlic] nose is out of joint...and so is mine! But when HE says it it is holy writ--not stereotyping or insensitive racism. Finally! A typical White Person speaks at last....and struggles with a great white
10. Affairs, dope, coke and this, too?? I wonder what else he hasn't told us?
11. There is a dark horse candidate that can save the Dems...but only if they cho-cho-choose him! It's definitely a gory prospect.
12. Climate change makes us crazy? Somehow, I think it might be the other way around. I like NY in spring...how about you?
13. People who voluntarily keep themselves in the dark? A bright light in a vast sea of darkness. But, as you might expect, Kim Jong Il likes it.
14. Yummmmmmmm. What in heaven's name are they complaining about? People would love to vacation there! Contraband confectionaries--for a different kind of inmate!
15. Deeply cool performance art. If you want cool, dude, translate the COTI into jive! What a great idea! Saddam look-alike in hypnotic performance.
16. Uh-oh. This sounds like a Star Trek episode...but who will save us?
17. Clearly, the International Atomic Energy Agency is not up to any task .
18. Maybe if you talk rrrrreal slowwww every minute will last longer? The incredible shrinking product.
19. Heads-up bowling...see the French ESPN archives! In those days, it was bowling for 'social justice'.
20. Don't go to this guy's dojo. No feminist trailblazers on this show...
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?