Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Good news is no news. Not antiwar--just on the other side. What side is the State Department on?
2. If the Hamas is worse than even Israel...and if Israel's actions are worse than the Holocaust; then......well, you make the connection! Uncivilized? How can anyone possibly say that when they're number one?
3. Why is this not surprising? Even the tiniest terrorist needs to play! Even the most idiotic moonbat need an Egyptian vacation!
4. Top 10 Hillary campaign slogans on a T-shirt! And, the Top 20 Conservative slogans on a Tee (we're always completely fair and imbalanced in the COTI) !
5. The Biased Liberal Media, Meet Hillary Clinton; Hillary Clinton, Meet the Biased Liberal Media...maybe it's a vast leftwing conspiracy, Hill? A behind the scenes transcript of an editorial brainstorming session!
6. But she's honored to ridicule and deride Obama! Will she club the baby seal to death? Things are definitely getting out of hand.
7. Whoops, I think she made an ad for John McCain! But some apparently think it's subliminally racist? Some think the whole focus is overtly racist and a chance for 'White redemption'?
8. Barack Dukakis? Wink, wink; nudge nudge. Oh, I think he's more than a face in a potato, don't you? E.g., possibly as corrupt as the rest.... but I refer you to Teddy 8: 12-18 for today's Gospel.
9. And this blogger's honored to ridicule and deride Fidel.
10. A new symbol for government that more accurately reflects its political stance! Acute politics, indeed. A meme that unites the world! American Derangement Syndrome?
11. The 5 dumbest product bans. How do you like your steak--with or without hair? Well, there is an ecological virtue in dirty hair.... but not in laminated plastic, unfortunately.
12. Some leap day history--give us back the days you stole! Not to mention the hours....
13. Liberals: are they neurotic or just irrational? Why not both? The closing of the academic
14. Somewhere on the internet, someone is WRONG. (not me)
15. Bozo the Clown in charge of operational security?
16. Hoplophobia? Well, hoplo- is Greek for weapon...but I don't think it has caught on. Meanwhile, the Italian city of Parma is officially relieved of its association with imitation grated cheese! Thank goodness!
17. Yummmm! Have some grub!
18. An interview from Heaven's gate: Thou shall not be a schnook -- a good summary! Human nature hasn't changed--it's the technologies, stupid!
19. What she says is bad enough...but what she doesn't say leaves you [fill in word here].
20. How to talk to a lady....Wow! You like my butt? Sometimes even sweet talk won't cut it! Just GO AWAY!
21. Fashion fads you won't want to remember! Celebrity drug addictions.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?