Monday, April 10, 2006

Not Bloody Likely

I have been out of the loop since mid-morning and returned home a short time ago and started reading to catch up on the news.

I think I'm going to stop now. I'm tired and there seems to be more insanity than the norm circulating in the air; or else I'm in some sort of time/space warp. Some of the headlines seem to be straight from 2003. Illegal immigrants are demanding that they be made citizens. I heard someone refer to people that people illegally in this country should return to their country of origin as "engaging in genocide" (!)--which, I think, just about sums up the tenor of this "debate".

Why is it that we can never have a reasonable discussion in this country about any issue?

Meanwhile, I saw Teddy Kennedy and others stars are busy pandering to the illegals so that they'll sign up to be good little Democrats. I guess that answers my question.

And, of course, there's lots more about Chirac doing what Chirac and the French do best. And Wilson doing what he does best (lying).

I have a terrible headache. I'm going to take two aspirin, go to bed early and maybe blog in the morning. It's possible that things will be a little less insane then.

Possible, but not bloody likely.

No comments: