Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Look out! Killer Rabbit !!
2. Future headline: ElBaradei Appeals For More Time After Nuclear "Tragedy" How appropriate.
3. It's all Bush's fault! (As usual) Madness takes its toll
4. You will be punished if you shoot mischieviously! Tell that to the Iranians.
5. Perspective! Everyone needs it.
6. File under: In the PC world, "No good deed goes unpunished." Some things are just so...hurtful. And this one under: "Honesty is its own reward."
7. New regulations for immigrants? Or, should we simply send in Jack Bauer to solve the problem?
8. You think Iraq is a civil war? This is a civil war!
9. Technology gone bad.
10. Kyoto must have worked! (actually, this is the "confusing correlation with cause" fallacy, but it makes good press!)
11. When justice is both blind and stupid.
12. More about rotten employees. And talk about disgruntled employees!
13. Psychoanalyst extraordinaire? So maybe I should take up acting?
14. EU channeling Orwell?
15. Watermelon Math doesn't add up.
16. The old media double standard. At least they won't have Delay to kick around anymore!
17. Actually, the Times is having difficulty recruiting and training the...facts. But that doesn't stop 'em at all. Or, as one blogger puts it, the Times must suck lemons. What they don't want you to know.
18. The Holy Sandwich of Antioch...If they were added this kind of pork, it could add even more to the value of the sandwich!
19. So, they decided to impeach Dean? Oh wait--just more BDS.
20. Unhinged and outraged. Mistaking bile and invective for ideas. (see #3). They could try a little rational argument instead....but noooooooo. Everything's always about them--and their feelings.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?