Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. I love this song! Lyrics here. [I want to make lawn signs that say "BUSH WAS RIGHT! " so I can put them up all over Ann Arbor].
2. All I can say is, "INCREDIBLE!" . Make sure your sound is on. (hat tip: SC&A)
3. In light of this data, Democrats may want to reconsider what they once said? But probably not.
4. How dare he psychoanalyze her! I'm the one who's qualified to call her a " nutcase."
5. The McKinney Circus. Some are defending Cynthia McKinney...hating the Republicans for their racial brutality! Then there's THE RACECARD.
6. I'll bet McKinney used one of these technological marvels! Meanwhile, outraged hairstylists march in protest! What she should have said.... if she only had a brain.
7. Harry Reid should have done a nexus search; and Clinton is not mortified.
8. A perfect example of how the news gets distorted by today's professionals.
9. If you can't beat 'em, join em? This is perhaps taking it to the extreme, but who can blame them?
1o. Bin Laden has a big mouth. It is times like these where you realize how important it would be to have unions in Al Qaeda. I'm sure someone's working the issue.
11. But...but..the Mohammed cartoons were too disturbing to publish! Obviously a multiculturally insensitive judge.
12. File this one under "I" for "ironic" or "H" for hypocritical.
13. The "average Joe" strikes back!
14. If you get a boo-boo, better call your lawyer!
15. Is Passover no longer a challenge? Maybe because Jews are taking over Christianity (at least according to the usual paranoid suspects)
16. Super excise him.
17. Just when you think people can't get any stupider, they suprise you.
18. Do- it-yourself, in-home Lasik Surgery! (see #17)
19. Science always has an explanation. Look who's on the Olympic team !
20. Maybe science doesn't really have all the answers....?
21. ...and maybe they do -- finally, a solution for Earth's population problem from the academic world! Next, they'll solve global warming for us. The big question: Is Yale better than a Madrassa? Inquiring minds want to know!
22. Mathematics is racist. Who knew?
23. Basically, their instinct is to blame Bush! It's all his fault! Censure him. And "kill" him-- in humor anyway.
24. Beware of really good deals on flat-screen TV's!
25. Makes you wonder why they bother to have disaster drills.
26. What a really really nice guy. No wonder he's the darling of the left.
26. It seems that CBS took this blogger's advice! But he was only joking!
27. And so it begins... the campaign to do nothing as Iran gets nuclear weapons.
28. At last! A candidate that even John Kerry will support in 08! (hat tip: American Digest and Larwyn)
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?