Tuesday, January 24, 2006

PLAYING AROUND

Sorry, I've had a lot to attend to today and haven't been able to post much. I also don't have anything too profound to say about some of the recent news items bouncing around in the blogsphere. I could post some vivid emotional exclamations of disgust about some of more ridiculous (for heaven's sake, what numbskull thinks a hurricane isn't dangerous?) and outrageous (more military-bashing from a complete ignoramus); but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about the rabid left today. However, there are several items I would really like to write about here and here, but don't seem to have the energy just yet.

This latter response is usually is my emotional red flag telling me I'm feeling a little burned out about the insane world of American politics.

Check back tomorrow. I'm gonna play tonight.

Consider this an open thread (hey, if the big guys can do it all the time, then little ol' me should be able to!). Have fun yourself.

UPDATE: I will be back blogging this afternoon. I need to take a sick kid to the doctor among some other things. See you then.

No comments: