Send your entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible!
SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Hamas And Fatah Exchange Ideas About Responsible Governance, With Occasional Automatic Weapon Gunfire.
2. And speaking of people unclear on the concept of democracy.... Would you want this man to know your address? Or this woman to babysit your kids?
3. Sure, let's respect their decision and let's also let them live with the consequences.
4. Somehow, I don't think Marx had this in mind when he spoke of the proletariat rising to overthow their oppressors.
5. A perfect example of [unbelievable] rationalization (not to mention complete stupidity and poor judgment). No wonder this poor woman can't get dates.
6. Some advice on what songs not to download. And here's a handy little tool to find out the unidentified song that's stuck in your head!
7. Some serious yodeling? A good example of generally making a fool of yourself. Here's some advice on the best ways to make a complete fool of yourself in the blogsphere.
8. There are things that can challenge even the strongest friendship. And speaking of friendship, some of this guy's best friends are white chocolate.
9. Perhaps a countersuit is in order? Especially when you see these (CAUTION! Very Graphic).
10. This just doesn't make sense. But then, there is considerable evidence that government isn't big on making sense.
11. Who cares about a little distortion; or a little bias; or a lot ? I mean, it's true if they feel it's true, right?
12. It's in the Koran. Maybe so. But this is why we will ultimately win....
13. I'm sure this study has a lot of truth; but sometimes it is a lack of brain activity ( or here) that affects political bias.
14. The calculus of revenge.
15. Resolved: that lefties are witless relativism-shackled PC bores. Tim Blair argues for the affirmative. Anyone care to take the negative?
16. A new Axis of Evil ? Or just a Axis of Evil Enablers?
17. Ahhhhh. The ACLU ! How would we ever get along without them?
18. The design team was high on tequila !
19. A million little satires. And here's one.
20. Doesn't this sound like something from Jules Verne?
21. Hippocratic pablum.
22. Two examples of Iranian Insanity: compassion & love . And Pakistani paranoia as Pakistanis struggle against a marathon.
23. Like Crack, but legal and socially acceptable?
24. We interrupt this Rovian mind ray to bring you a moment of Democratic sanity..... not!
25. Oh no...I'm sure he can go much much lower.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?