SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
*** Feel free to add your own insanities in Trackbacks to this post!
1. In 2006, plan your vacation in Mordor ! (hat tip: Beautiful Atrocities)
2. Centrist Democrats (both of them) express some concern.
3. Kwanzaa koncerns keep koming to our attention.
4. GI Jerry to replace GI Joe. Cool.
5. Here's a special feature all cell phones should have--especially useful for members of congress!
6. What do Alistair Cooke and Thomas Paine have in common?
7. America’s Most Bizarre and Politically Correct College Courses. I especially liked the course in "Stupidity," at Occidental College which sums up very nicely the pathetic state of higher eduction.
8. The Democratic Party needs this guy like they need a hole in the head. Look for him to rise to a position of power there soon. Then this can happen even more regularly.
9. I know one film that showed them as a gigantic misunderstood ape--metaphorically speaking!
10. Kinda puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?
11. Interpretation of Dreams....
12. No comprendo.
13. Isn't this prohibited under the Geneva Convention ? How about the new McCain Amendment?
14. Yet another spectacular failure of the MSM. They've tossed their cookies.
15. Awards for worst reporting in journalism. So many contenders, so little time!
16. When is a "leaker" really a "whistleblower"? When the leak benefits the agenda of the left, naturally. Otherwise it's a frogmarch! Of course, this is clearly the ideal solution.
17. Will Tyrannize for Food. The poor guy.
18. As clear as the nose on your face who the 2005 Person of the Year is.
19. I'm not a fashion designer myself, but I have a great dislike for organized bad taste--not to mention aggressively offensive taste.
20. Maybe the Mayor of San Francisco will make sure this is completely legal? Clearly we need affirmative action to set right this historic wrong! I am opposed to this sort of judicial activism.
21. I do see the emerging pattern, and it is definitely deranged.
22. Virus spammers seeking people stuck on stupid. They won't be hard to find.
23. Funny money? Funny brownies?
24. Schizophrenic conversation. Very crazy-making.
25. WHY? because of FREEDOM. Even a child understands.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING PEACE AND FREEDOM TO ALL!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on the "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?