Sunday, January 22, 2006

JOHN KERRY - The Lyin' King

In view of the ramifications of this (KJL wonders if it is a joke; Alexandra thinks it's a travesty); but it is just that young Simba Kerry ("I was in Vietnam, you know") is soooo eager to grow up and be king that he has become even more thoughtless and self-absorbed than he was before. John Kerry, The Lyin' King....

I Just Can't Wait To Be King

-as sung by John F. Kerry

I'm gonna be a nuanced king, so noone need beware!

(Who's ever seen a king of beasts
Who's so obsessed with hair? )

I'm gonna be the mane event;
I bring true elegance!
I'm brushing up on looking down...
I'd love to live in France !

(If only he would go ahead and really take that chance!)

Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

Moveon saying, " do this! "
Swift Boat Vets saying, "not there!"
Teresa saying, "stop that!"
Soros saying, "see here!"
Free to flip and flop around all day
Free to finally do it all my way!

(I think it's time you finally signed
That SF-180 form)

Kings are not just mortal men--
We're to the manor born!

(If this is where the Demorats are headed
Count me out
Out of patience; out of sanity,
They make me want to shout!
This candidate flys with the leftmost wing)

Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

Everybody turn left
Aren't I such a great sight!
Everywhere you look I'm--
Standing in the spotlight!

(Not yet. )

(Let every moonbat hit the brakes and stop,
And watch him as he claws up to the top;
It's gonna be King Kerry's finest flop! )

Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

Oh, I just can't wait

(But we sure can!)

To be king!

No comments: