Send your entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible!
SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Sick with envy; and approaching the absolute bottom.
2. Did you know that Global Warming is Racist?
3. Pink with shame? Probably not.
5. Another Rove conspiracy!
6. I knew it was just a matter of time from this to this...!
7. And you thought Howard Dean was a wacko !
8. An Italian artist with the soul of a murdering jihadist beheads Fallaci. How...artistic. (hat tip: Free Thoughts)
9. So, the NY Times can keep a secret when it's really really important, I guess. But their basic philosophy is, "It's Not My Fault!" --about this. I could do an entire Carnival on the insanity of the NY Times.
10. Top 11 Upcoming Selections for the Oprah Book Club. I especially liked #6. Also, the Top 10 Blogger Lies. I'm in big trouble.
11. Introducing the Osama Book Club ! It has already caught on with the lunatic left. All he need is for Hollywood to give him a weekly TV show. He's already the AP's favorite dissident.
12. LEGAL NEWS: Uh-oh. A novel defense approach. This lawyer should consider a career change; and who needs a defense attorney with judges like this?
13. TWOSOMES: They are both simply Mad. Mutt and Jeff.
14. As the song says, if you have a talent for causing people pain, be a dentist!
15. I bet they didn't think about the consequences of their decision to improve the environment.
16. The fat police are coming to a neighborhood near you.
17. A little piece of heaven.
18. Guess who thinks the confirmation process has become too political? ROFL.
19. How sad for them.
20. You can get up now. Priceless
21. Have you ever thought of what the soundtrack for your life would be?
22. I declare a FATWA on NATWA !
23. What could possibly go wrong?
24. Captain Kirk passed one.
25. The great beer tsunami....
26. One man's freedom of speech is another man's libel. And so it goes.
27. Between a Reich and a hard place! (hat tip: Instapundit)
28. Responding to these insanities would be an "act of madness." True. But exposing them is height of psychological health.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?