Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. GET THE CAPSLOCK ON !
2. We need to look at the root cause--isn't that what they always want to do? She was a chump.
3. Meanwhile, our brave Democratic lawmakers keep themselves high and dry...
4. Hockey Moms for TRUTH !! Because, it's back to the 60's....
5. Hillary's most recent 'Suha kiss'. But it's bad news for those with PMS or Palin'sanity for that matter. The Palin scandal of the day?
6. The comedic potential of academic feminism is definitely underexplored.
7. Stop the presses! This is real news.
8. Blogger single-handedly brings down Al Qaeda. What a guy!
9. You'd think committees are a good thing for a community organizer. See how well he 'organizes'? Not to mention this sort of community action. Never doubt the Dalibama! It's sacrilege.
10. But he was obviously right on top of the bridge to nowhere and he enjoys meddling, which I guess is not outside his job description. Foreign aid is imperative just not to Iraq or to help our troops...
11. Oh dear, somebody hacked into his email! So, how important is Delaware?
12. This election is Mac vs. PC ! You know you're a racist if....
13. Diversity, diversity, and more diversity. The mask is off.
14. Shocked, shocked by a politician practicing politics! Liar, liar pants on fire.
15. 5 out of 5 ex-secretaries of state recommend.... The ultimate pinhead? No, these guys are the ultimate.
17. Pity the children of this 'martyr' for communism. Like starving in Gaza.
18. I guess this very religious person belongs to the same church as Nancy Pelosi. One that worships the culture of death?
19. 2nd generation Nigerian spam! Then there's royal Nigerian spam--awarded posthumosly?
20. Le Fromage de Satan? Why Tuesday sucks. Personally, I hate Wednesdays.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?