Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Sarah Palin: Let's kill stuff! Blacklisted, blackballed or blackedout? How, how how should they go in for the kill?
2. OK, let's talk Sarah Palin...Do you think there are enough Palin rumors being being bandied about? Well here are some future ones! See them first here! All in all, a shameful week for the media...even though they say there's no double standard applied....
3. Ahh gee--bummer. Destruction of a bottom-feeder.
4. Palin's radical pastor! Poor Keith, so heartbroken and choked up at the insensitivity of it all.
5. 'Juno' in Juneau? Fake Bikini Barbie? Well, she is good-looking. Meanwhile, 15 images you won't believe aren't photoshopped.
6. But it's her turn now! And she knocked it outa the park.
7. That woman is meaner than Jesus! Even Hurricane Gustav is afraid of her. A fundamental right to choose. They don't like her because she represents the New Girls Network. Obama will address the problem with a bill that will fund foreign policy training for girls! And he begs Palin, "Don't punish her with a baby!"
8. Actually you don't have to vote for her if you despise everything she stands for...but don't you think she's entitled to stand for what she wants? Seems fair to me.
9. He must hate being ignored like that! But she has other things on her mind!
10. Don't you dare ask what a community organizer does! Just read the generic Democratic Party Presidential Nomination speech for clarification.
11. Sheesh. What a man Male presidential candidate uses female gender for cynical partisan benefit. How vile. Just part of the gaffe machine. The candidates and their houses....
12. Don't let them eat cake! Cake bad, terrorism good. What a freakin' culture.
13. Moore finds new proof for deity's existence! But maybe it's too late!!!
14. Songun Insanity...or is it Cuckoo North Korea? Aren't socialism and communism swell? And it's integrated into your 4th grader's curriculum! Isn't that nice? Here's to the banality of evil.
15. Having everything always handed to you does breed decadence.
16. Science, er, marches on. As do the robots.
17. Welcome the next generation of Wal-Mart greeters!
18. A duck stamp you don't mind licking.
19. Sand castles to celebrate the end of summer (and the end of the political conventions!) They will wash away eventually...like this housing investment--a $1 Million sand castle.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?