DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The times they are a-changin' , all right. OTOH, some things remain the same--A++ !
2. While Al Qaeda admits defeat in Iraq, Pelosi pushes her 'Path to Peace'. Yeah, that will work. Perhaps we should take them a bit more seriously?
3. They aren't very nice people but Pelosi, et al, think they are.... I know! Let's all walk around with tee shirts with crusader crosses on them and pretend we don't know what that means!
4. It's the great war on... nothing in particular which makes up the axis of not-so-evil. That's why he'll meet with one, but not the other.
5. It's a kick against progress. They have an absolute right to be terrorists!
6. Only one religion can be taught in public schools these days, with the exception of this one of course. I wonder if that's because both are so 'scientifically' based that the left feels comfortable promoting them? Or is it the usual double standard that applies? See you in court.
7. Bush's lapdog narrowly escapes! But wouldn't you rather be Bush's lapdog than the left's mascot?
8. Now here's a contrast for you. Underneath all that 'hope and change' BS beats the heart of a very ambitious man.
9. They are all collectivists.... but we are all anarchists now. Why is this not shocking? Birds of a feather....
10. "I can no more disown him than I can the Black Community...." It's getting crowded under that bus. He needs to practice the visionary thing a bit more.
11. Bad news for the internet? Don't curse, or else you might be very sorry.
12. The Untied States? These guys are judging a writing contest? It's an Obamanation in Obamamerica.
13. What happens when you don't trash your boss? But any Benedict Arnold wannabe can now make a mint telling his story .
14. How many more ways can Jimmy Carter prove to the world what an ass he is? The man is simply amazing. And, speaking of that, can a vagina be an ass? Would it matter? Should asses be put in jail?
15. The left isn't gonna like this. Or this. And especially not this.
16. Academic fascism? Hitler would be so proud. Yes, do consider the moral implications. Clearly, the sun is setting for the British Empire.
17. A neat litttle widget for the up-and-coming envirofascist!
18. The frog of horror! Possibly a worse horror: the price of gas!
19. The poetry of dating. Female trekkies have all the fun!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?