DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. You have to admit, this is very progressive of Al Qaeda. Not as many negative consequences as this progressive policy, though. Listen to the Jihadist Safety Consultant!
2. Can you believe your eyes? Apparently not. Faking a catch has nowhere near the repercussions of Faking a killing. Miraculous cure? Antisemitism runs deep....pictures are worth thousands of words.
3. History is repeating itsef...in academia...and in the MSM. The Times it ain't a-changin'.
4. Islamophobia? Just the same old strategy to oppress freedom of speech. But they can't win unless we let them. Meanwhile, do Canadians hate free speech? ...Not as much as the UN. I have to admit, this just makes me want to say negative things about Islam for the hell of it :-)
5. Hizbullahburger. But would they meet criteria under Democratic sharia law? Sex and the single girl-child. A Muslim revival--or just more identity politics?
6. Go ahead...ki$$ his a$$. That's the reality of today's political relationships.
7. The incredible shrinking coverage... Liars' Roundup.
8. It's a dog's world! Some say it's really Justice Kennedy's world.
9. Fac me cocleario vomere! Fearmongering? Pimp my Greyhound! Faux seal can't deal with the mockery, thrown under bus with others.
10. The Hindu monkey god supports the One. But then it was just a matter of time... Ok, the world is crazier than even I imagined. The phrase 'NASA scientist' is fast becoming an oxymoron.
11. 'Swiftboating' as a premptive device. Just plain nasty.
12. Think of the kittens! This is cozy.
13. Taking s**t from liberals and cleaning it up for years.... And, who will defend freedom then?
14. Is anyone really surprised that some of our elected representatives are deadbeats?
15. This is cute. Gone to Fox News every one... Women dig the evil triad.
16. There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in our philosophies.... like a stringy, multiverse thingy.
17. And there's also more trash noise everywhere you go these days.
18. One of the more creative excuses I've heard.
19. I can't figure out how to end the COTI! Oh wait...here's just a few of the things we can expect when the Great One is President. Oh happy day!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?