DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Those damned
2. Our friends, the Iraqis.... but it's a sensitive cultural and religious issue. Sheesh, what a great religion; their tolerance and compassion are stunning. Dialogue, redefined.
3. They made his nose too big! What a sniveling martyr.
4. Maybe "stressing them" is not enough. I suspect they need a complete nervous breakdown before they'll stop. At least then--and only then--would a shrink do them any good.
5. Somewhere between Rodney King's "Can't we just get along?" and Alfred E. Neuman's "What, me worry?" and other "apologies"--in other words, painfully inadequate.
6. FurUncle Joe. A real collectivist.
7. Let's trade her for Susan Sarandon! What the envirofascists really want from us--in just a single cartoon!
8. Lot's of people under that bus.... Here's a solution for Obama's biggest problem, now that hill has finally frozen over! Too bad she can't take back what she already said, isn't it? I understand Obama admires tenacity...in some things only, apparently.
9. If we can send a man to the moon.... then why not Mars? (I have a suggestion !).
10. Oh, Jesus. If anything goes wrong, it will be GWB's fault, don't ya know?
11. FoBO. And more friends....Hey, he hardly knew them! About that Michelle Obama tape--real video! CHANGE!
12. Poor Mama Moonbat! The left has found another god/goddess to worship. And other things to protest in creative ways. Words of advice from Che.
13. They believe success is NOT AN OPTION! So, who needs a military? War, what is it good for? Well, defeating evil, for one thing.
14. Undercover Muslim? Definitely an expert in fertilizer....
15. Somebody get that man a [moral] compass! Somebody get today's journalists one, too.
16. This is what passes for "human rights" on the left, can lobster rights be far behind?! And, of course, Wright rights.
17. Stop bugging yourself! You may never look at your cell phone the same way again! Papers, please.
18. Modern relationships are incredibly strange. No room at the Inn.... It's a 'logic-free zone' , indeed. But, family is family.
19. King of Beasts. The monkey singularity?
20. Tacky is as tacky does. And speaking of tacky--or tasteless, anyway--show him your genitals.
21. The NY Times? They don't know turkey from Turkey.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?