DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Suffering from Motoon Rage? Perhaps they need to deal with their democratophobia, before we take their complaints about Islamophobia seriously? And maybe they could tone down their desire to make us submit--just a little?
2. Surrender your principles--for your own good, or else! UN Inspector Clousseau to the rescue!
3. They're just preparing the next generation for the glorious future; otoh, they shouldn't object to a little counter-preparation, should they?
4. You expect this sort of thing from the Middle East, but from Canada? Of course, you don't expect it from the US either....
5. Hey, everybody! It's Zionist Lies Week! Isn't that special?
6. Gotta admire the Irish.
7. Sheer insanity. But it ain't just Dems who suffer from this particular symptom.... OTOH, they make it an art form.
8. Why why why do they idolize this guy??? The handwriting is on the wall! Or on the lawn?
9. A nasty bit of sleaze. But we already knew he had no class.
10. War injuries, what war injuries? But, you know, the Obamessiah is above all that...he just sends his proxies in to do battle.
11. He was sent all right, but not from heaven, I think. Or, was he? A trophy wife? "Whitey" is every bit as rotten as she [didn't] say. Di d'you?
12. He's ready to engage the real enemy....causing second thoughts in some quarters....
13. "Die and vote!" is all part of the new vote late, vote postmortem drive to get out the undead vote.
14. It's seared, seared, into Seattle's memory!
15. Hillary can still win! And, if she doesn't, she can get even. Apparently, she's already started, just in case. The best defense is a good offense, after all. Post-primary dump?
16. You mean they don't work??? There goes my major strategy for endless youth.
17. Something to do in the Antarctic besides all that boring research! But there might be a problem even there.... Sex and the single Muslim woman.
18. What is the right amount of blogging? Too much? Too little? What's the right amount of profit, for that matter?
19. The most morally abhorent movie ever made? That's saying a lot. This one could give it some competition. It would be better to get some sleep or work on home maintenance.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?