Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. He came, he spoke, he left; he set the record straight on all those hangings and stonings; and in the imaginary poll conducted by Allah (I assume) 77% of students thought he was right! A triumph indeed....of propaganda anyway.
2. Shall we have a sewer-side chat ? Or watch a reality TV show whose time has come?
3. A tyrant at a tea party? If you invite, must you be polite?
4. Has anybody seen his gays? "My blowjob with Ahmadinejad".... Guys don't get in bed with guys in Iran...they have to leave the country to do that sort of thing!
5. Does this marriage made in hell need some therapy?
6. Nyahhh nyahhh :P We're rubber and you're glue....
7. El senor dictator and the Big Mahdi on Campus . Sort of a metrosexual version of LaVerne and Shirley....Schlemiel! Schlemazl! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated! Nothing can defeat them now! But we can make fun of them.
8. The breakup of a once renowned ivy league university.
9. Human rights, the postmodern UN incarnation. Thousands of people rising up to peaceably protest a brutal dictatorship seems soooo 1989. Yawn.
10. A multiculti PC Pledge of allegience.... Is that going chomsky? Or, do you need to get an A+ in 'socializing'?
11. The military version of Munchausen's...and the Dems ought to think twice about castigaing anyone denouncing them.
12. Lost in translation & Translation found!
13. I sense a disturbance in the Farce. Every large organization has its infighting!
14. Speaking of farces...this explains the Democratic Underground and much of the lefty blogsphere! They split off into one of these after the 2000 election. Moveon ad disses Moses ?
15. Global warming causes amoeba to eat brains. Perhaps that's what happened to the guy giving these energy saving tips?
16. A talking bottle of pomade? Yes, that fits. Wonder where Madame Speaker Pelosi, protector of the little children, stands on this issue? And, Rudy, looking henpecked is no way to out-macho Hillary
17. Creating outrage to your outrage over some outrage. That was his "Plan B" all along. Don't get outraged, get pissed off! A lot of people do....It's a bit healthier.
18. And when someone offers you this sort of advice, it's OK to get pissed off. You go, girls!
19. The new high-tech, concussion-sensing, skull encapsulator .
20. What some people will do just to bring home some California wine.
21. The right to bear Pink guns?
22. Everybody's got a good personality?? What planet does this person live on?
23. Yeah...dream on, mister. If only Larry Craig had read a blog like this one....
24. What a turkey! And, speaking of turkeys...Ramallah raves about this female one.
25. Economic progress goes boink in Zimbabwe.... There's a lot of insanity expressing itself in the African continent these days.
26. Would you buy this house?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?