Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Female porn.
2. When the left cares, and when it doesn't...Ted Kennedy: Victimized! Where did these families go wrong? Another victim group in the offing? CNN is on the case!
3. Global warming trip blocked by...ice! Busted!! The evolving nomenclature.
4. Do the political minions of the left need hospitalization? See a therapist immediately...hoist by their own petard (heh heh). What will they do in 2009?
5. Ewwwwww! It's like The Fly!
6. Dude, he's on Marx's tomb...what does he have to do to make you understand where he's coming from? Consider this reality, sicko. Venezuelan democracy (and freedom), RIP
7. Osama Bin Laden (Democrat, Afghanistan)--or is he a muppet? Personally, I think its his corpse or a muppet!--he may be dead, but he's still the life of the Al Qaeda party. Or, is he really Keith Olberman?
8. A Rock garden press conference. Where's Helen?
9. Chastity without a veil... or much else.
10. They don't think like us, do they? But some people are always hopeful.... Eliminated from the pages of history? ? That's ok then. The internationals love 'em!
11. A Pyhrric victory?
12. Some suggestions for Redacted sequels.
13. Justice can be windy...or, it can be very very cold.
14. Bush goes into gaffe overdrive!
15. The Gay Libertarian! Could it be a new musical?
16. This really smells ....and doesn't make scents.
17. Meanwhile, kiss freedom of choice goodbye.
18. Princess Di, the perfect symbol for Globalization !
19. Let them eat...cats?
20. Does “alliteration” act as an actual accentuating asset in literature? Always.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?