Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. CAUTION!! Therapist at work ...just dealing with the usual crap!
2. WMD's found! Can we finally invade?
3. You aren't necessarilly paranoid if they really are out to get you (but you could well be!). Sheesh, is everything a Jewish plot? Or, has a plague of lawyers descended?
4. Has anyone pointed this out to the Taliban? OTOH, there is no religious injuction that prevents aliens from abducting film directors. Oh, noooo! Not the Catholics!
5. Opus #2 (following the Danish model) and the usual emotional reaction.... Dhimmis 'R' Us.
6. Just desserts or slimed? Defining diplomacy down... Just desserts or slimed (take 2)?
7. Gratuitous fashion advice for Hillary. Her regular shirts were probably being laundered. Maybe she needs to wear one of these.... I wouldn't advise this fashion for her. Now she hears a Hsu ! The world is her village....
8. It figures this guy would be a dictator's favorite...but he is about to be usurped!
9. It's the law of attraction....that leads to a romantic breakup; or maybe an out of body experience?
10. No ifs, ands, or butts. 10 worst branding decisions of all time.
11. Narrow-stance urinal etiquette. The wide-stance variety. Stance by your man! Apparantly this kind of code has existed since medieval times! Who knew?
12. Organized anarchists? They seem a little unclear on the concept.
13. This phallic museum probably doesn't get many elementary school field trips. Maybe this one-eyed monster from Idaho deserves an exhibit?
14. Psychotic spiders....Shelob is in there somewhere.
15. These days I think all you really have to do is phone technical support at almost any computer company.
16. The evolving concept of Bush Derangement Syndrome --in pictures! Insane political partisanship has its advantages.
17. Things happen at the speed of life. And life has trade-offs.
18. Insane monkey business
19. When neocon shoppers attack!! (cue Psycho music)
20. Crazy wedding cakes...cheap.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?