Time for this week's compilation of the insane, the ridiculous, and the downright bizarre. Thanks to those of you who sent in referrals!
1. The HORROR!
2. Ugly is banned. For a look at their unrepentant ugliness, check here.
3. The jeans from hell. And I thought just the tight ones were!
4. There's just no pleasing some people.
5. No, it's not in Washington D.C. or Congress.
6. A rather unusual way to dig out of the snow. But my husband would like the beer part.
7. Kofi Annan is definitely disturbed. A couple million more and he might do something?
8. VW is suing because of this?? I think its rather cute. I guess they can't take a joke.
9. Jayson, they left the solar system some time ago; they are now far out in deep space....
10. Arrested development. I guess this link is sexist.
Of course, the most insane developement of the week is not even listed. It includes all the Americans and those in the international media who are desperately hoping that Iraq's first real election fails miserably. You know--people like Teddy Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, and many news outlets. The only passion these nay-sayers feel is passionate hatred. While I certainly wouldn't want to impugn their integrity, perhaps they should ask themselves if their mission to destroy Bush and regain power might have overwhelmed their respect for the truth--just a teensy eentsy bit?
Let us see what they have to say on Monday.