Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
Let's start off with The COTI "Video of the Week" !
1. Welcome to Changeville. It's actually an awful lot like Pleasantville. What font says "change"? How about a sans clinton or a "Times New Romney" motif? The jokes just write themselves, don't they?
2. He's worth more undefined, clearly.
3. This sort of absurd anti-military idiocy probably drives military personnel to...suicide..... Somebody should mention that to St. Obama who knows how to frame the national debate.
4. Obama, the next dear leader? He's got a lot of "inexhaustable mental power" (read: bullshit rhetoric) behind him at the moment. He provided a statement to firedoglake?? That sort of thing focuses the mind, doesn't it?
5. The Democrats are shocked, simply shocked! Well, he never said he'd have an ethical ex-presidency either. Meanwhile, what Teddy's endorsement really brings to mind! Abandoned! Betrayed! Gang Raped??
6. Clearly, Al Gore must be too busy promoting global warming to give endorsements. If it's true for him then it is absolutely true!
7. The anti-capitalist mentality of John McCain. Will he be spending McCain's presidency in a Canadian jail cell?
8. Hillary's perfect running mate? You mean Bill isn't on the short list? But, she can control him...yeah, right. Anyone who has one of these controls him.... So, who's driving who crazy? Maybe all the candidates need to take the definitive bathtub psychological test to see which ones need committment and which ones are sane, if any.
9. The Hero and the Queen of Darkness. Reminds me of a Mozart opera. Edwards as Pappageno (or gena)?
10. I wonder what color eyes each of the candidates have? Maybe they're all related...? A good thing that Huckabee lost weight, isn't it? You can't be overweight, but you CAN be stoned! Isn't that great?
11. About that whispering at the Florida Republican debate.... Meanwhile, regarding the Democrat debate--get to a hospital, quick!
12. As much substance as network news? That shouldn't be hard to accomplish..or rejigger, for that matter.
13. Frank talk about virtual tabloids....Frank talk about the SOTU.
14. Is the Republican primary a trouple? Just think of the financial complexities!
15. Ah yes, those dreary conservatives...so infinitely boring.
16. The solution to the energy crisis? A robot apocalypse? Or the children of Roswell?
17. The explosive rise of Islamofeminism as the terrorist Tet begins. Hey, it's their moral right! I know, let's talk to them!
18. Yemach shmo, indeed.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?
Post a Comment