Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. We can certainly expect that Muslims will respect this Holy Jewish site-- about as much as they respected this one.
2. A Sharia Bakesale --could the true horror ever be adequately depicted by overpriced brownies? Creative torture?
3. Like infidels through an hourglass, so are the sands of passion... (don't miss this series!)
4. A real Bizarro Chief Rabbi...
5. Move along...nothing to see here.
6. Which side has the better munchkin? It's all thinking with a little brain.... and every baboon is entitled to an opinion! And she's got a million of 'em. Is pork racist? Or just not PC?
7. Al Gore did it--you can too! Nobel Laureate--a look behind the scenes....But hey! Congratulations are due! He used to be just a failed presidential candidate. Now he is a superhero! And to think, his running mate used to be highly regarded by the left; and now he is apostate.
8. That Darn Sandy! What a character! Leaks, schmeaks. Whether they're "good" or "bad" depends entirely on which side does the leaking, capice?
9. Freedom? No thanks. What is it with these universities, anyway? Are they serious about diversity, or not? Wackademia at its best! Well, these med students have apparently taken the hypocritical oath. What a wonderful religion.
10. You'll have to pry that lipstick from my cold, dead hands! Chick flick flack.
11. Why Brits have bad teeth? (I'll have to ask Siggy if that's true). More national slurs!...this time it's the Poles.
12. Architecture from another planet. Religion from another dimension; and futuristic robotic neocon insects spying on leftist blogs! Cue the "Twilight Zone" music.
13. The government is definitely sending mixed messages. Men are officially off the hook! Now, saying "I love you" is just a poor substitute for true love.
14. Celebrate all those non-PC holidays in a PC style! Multiculturalism, diversity, and feminism for all! Celebrate Islamo-fascism Awareness week, it's very un-PC. This, OTOH is very very PC.
15. The best revenge is living well :)
16. MBFF, KR...almost Rovian in its diabolical cleverness.
17. Peanuts, a darker side.
17. Ouch. I don't even have one (but I am envious) and this article makes me cringe. No sex for 40 million years? I guess I shouldn't complain.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?