Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
***Submissions with a holiday theme may be saved for the Christmas/Holiday Carnival!**
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. A National Intelligence Estimate you won't see! Oh dear! Goodbye, cruel world.... Hoodwinked!
2. The mullahs are punked; Hamas is its usual paranoid psychotic self; and the CIC makes excuses for a murderer and blames the victim. All in a day's work for the religion of peace! But then they can always count on the Dhimmicrats.
3. Which reminds me...what's the big deal about this? We've already got lots of grown men and women who are unafraid of [Islamic] predators. This would be a much more practical mutation!
4. Conventionally ignorant? Poof! The vanishing war. Meanwhile, in Michigan they line up to take jobs in....Iraq.
5. The Pope lashes out at religious fundamentalists ! And there are some icy roadblocks that impede true belief.
6. Twas the week before Chanukah...and in Turtle Bay... they won't wipe Israel off the map, but these children may...
7. Ix-nay on the Ihad-Jay
8. Black like him?
9.Facebook? No. THIS is my preferred social network!
10. Immanuel Kant for President?. And running against Nietzche?
11. You call those insane taxes? These are insane taxes! Tax babies to save the planet.
12. Hugo turns back the clock on progress. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
13. Victimhood poker world series! One of the many protected poor little contestants. But you can win the hand life deals you without having/being a straight! Vagino-Americans and Phallo-Americans...at least it's upfront.
14. A mild case of Ebola? It's like a mild case of envirofanaticism.
15. There's certainly no joy in Mudville....Maybe the solution is to force everyone to take steroids?
16. Saliva control is a must.
17. Sooner or later they're gonna get ya.
18. Blogs R Sisu!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?