Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
***Submissions with a holiday theme may be saved for the Christmas/Holiday Carnival!**
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Eternal archetypes of the soul!
2. More Mohammed mADness! Some advertising destined to endure! Rushing to be offended?
3. Heads will explode. Do they mean that Democrats can be perverts too? Double standard alert!Of course, he wasn't an "EX" aide until after the event.... very sophomoric.
4. Is it peace yet? Annapolis, The Musical Follies! He came for peace, he left with love... For some, did it seem like "old times"? Uh-oh...busted!
5. Putting a brave face on defeat...uhhh yeah. Actually, he got PWN3D.
6. Far out, man! Somehow this seems appropriate. Desperately seeking to prove that there's nothing good about the good news. Do you realize that the Iraq War is two times more popular than congress? Here's one of the big reasons why! Can you spell catastrophe?
7. Helen the Hutt? They just never, ever stop fucking with people, do they? Nothing is beneath her dignity.
8. But they support the troops (at least when pressured by outraged citizens).
9. Global Warming causes EVERYTHING! Who knew? And...it makes some people very very rich. If you want to save the planet, then stay together! Or, file papers with the EPA....
10. The American people probably do have more intelligence than the intelligence professionals, sadly. Amazingly, statistics never ever lie....
11. Smashing the sinister plots of the Imperialist bellicose forces ! Sounds a lot like their moonbat allies in the U.S. ! Eerie. But, a sentence with the words "Daily Kos" and "Insanity" seems redundant somehow. Discussing the fine points of killing people for religious reasons.
12. Turkish delight. You can count on feminists to give it a pass because it's too "tricky".
13. Secret agent gal. Only a true satirist or a complete idiot would go after a campaign opponent for his academic record...in kindergarden!
14. A tale of woe...bad judgment , and really really bad mothering. This isn't the way to be a good parent either. Push present...baby bauble? Give that woman a Tiffany necklace!
15. Texas stands alone!
16. Ms. Legal Person answers your holiday questions. He's dedicated to reuniting lost money with...someone, preferably himself.
17. As we ready ourselves for the holiday season.... food myths debunked.
18. Perhaps a bit unclear on the concept? Perhaps NASA should hire a Ptolemist, though...
19. Do you muse, ponder, reflect, or brood when you blog? I do it all!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?