Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Countdown to tyranny. Today's the day they walk the psycho-path. A conspiracy to make him paranoid, indeed!
2. The religion of tolerance...and peace, of course. A slur? What about the power of a name brand ! Foxes and chickens.
3. Give that woman a raise! Journalism 101.
4. I believe this is true like I believe that Democrats are smarter! Birds Got to Fly, Fish Got to Swim...and Bill Clinton's got to lie. Thin gruel.
5. Two hours of humiliation. More plants. How does your garden grow.... Just ordinary people. Where the next debate should be hosted.
6. Still premature even at that age? It was 60 years ago today.... There's got to be a morning after....
7. Just blame it on the Americans. 8. The most famous person in the world?
8. Love...and tedium. My family needs me!
9. I have not yet begun to give up! It was completely misunderstood Oh, dear...he's made surrender more difficult !
10. ....War movies defeated. Defining away victory. Panties are the key to peace? Give up and we'll consider it a deal!
11. Things that cause cancer. Have a nice life.
12. The quest for robotic monkey parity.....Got gas?
13. Costco for the gourmand??
14. Back in paris....La marche de l'empereur !
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?