Saturday, June 16, 2007

HARD TO IMAGINE, BUT THE INSANITY GOES ON

In case anyone is wondering why blogging has been light, I am out of town and way too busy having a good time to blog much. It is hard to imagine, I know, but I actually haven't had time to keep up with the latest news or read all the blogs I usually scan either yesterday or today! And, I won't be getting back to Ann Arbor until sometime next Wednesday.

Somehow though, I suspect that the insanity will continue along just fine without me to obsess over it all. And, the thing is, I am certain that it will still be there when I get back.

I will post the Carnival of the Insanities as usual in the AM; and it is possible that I will have get a post or two up over the next several days.

All will return to normal by Wednesday...at least as close to normal as things ever were!

No comments: