And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Never judge a book by its cover...check out this simply amazing talent. And, the magic continues.
2. Suicide mommies. Homicide daddies. Mindless children. They have definitely flunked sexual politics, haven't they? But this is overreacting just a bit.
3. Happy Father's Day, from the Palistinians to the "Father" of their so-called nation. Sometimes humiliation isn't something other people do to you as much as something you do to yourself. How much is that Peace Prize in the window? Other games that can be played with the medal!
4. You know what they say...reconciliation breeds contempt.
5. Israeli trifecta? I guess they don't eat babies after all.
6. In the vegetable crisper of life. This is sad, but I think it comes under "survival of the fittest" somehow. Aren't there Darwin Awards for societies that are suicidal? Even the Russians would be surpassed in achievement by the Palestinians.
7. Stupidity has no particular sexual orientation.
8. Extremely disturbing news...the squirrels have come down on the side of terror. Can the chimpmunks be far behind?
9. Is it dawn over D.C.? Or, sunset? Harry Reid.... the nuclear option!
10. Dr. Evil and Mini-Me--the modern version!
11. The end of the world as we know it...again!
12. Fortune favors the brave. It also seems to favor failing farmers.
13. A world without Sopranos, or a soon to be Saturday morning cartoon? A plot for House?
14. Houston, we have a problem...the diaper needs to be changed.
15. I don't think Ms. Frizzle meant this exactly.
16. First they came for Paris Hilton and I did not speak up because I was not Paris Hilton.So, I BECAME PARIS HILTON ! Top reasons behind her tears....
17, Good Lord! Bengay can kill you? Now that's scary.
18, Lacramatory incidents are way down.
19. Spam helps feed the starving children in Uganda?
20. Group therapy the way it was never meant to be! LOL
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?