And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Guerrilla action or gorilla action? Good terrorists? Might as well pay them all...it's only fair...but this is priceless.
2. Too bad they couldn't give him a knighthood ....Top 10 things Osama has been doing since 9/11. Though I have it on good authority he's founded a fraternity at a local university, Alpha Qaeda House. Jihad-4-Ever, man! The frat's official poem!
3. Border security = apartheid... Come on...biofeedback is torture??? Give me a break.
4. The Stalinists are at the gate! Well, well, well.
5. At least everyone is finally united, right? They certainly agree on one thing... Surely everyone ought to agree that Fidel should run America's sicko health system.
6. War is hell and we're depressed--can we leave now? Hah! Trading blood for oil--I knew it!
7. "It's never wise to satirize the Episcopal Church." They defy parody.
8. Oh no! This revelation can only mean genocide is imminent in Greenland ! Clarity? That's not the word I would use.
9. Narcissism kills. .. and extreme self-indulgent stupidity is suicidal. It's as plain as the nose on Ted Rall's face....
10. Nostalgia for those good old days.
11. Manage your life by calling in sick...to have enough time to manage mine, I'd need to call in dead. Every problem in life will eventually be labeled a disease anyway! A crippling mental condition is clearly a great thing to have....
12. Overly neat fridges are a sign of mental illness! Or a sign of the apocolypse, perhaps?
13. Birds of a feather? Or the cat's meow (make that a hissss)?
14. An arresting affair ...Public displays of
15. Was a burning bush involved? And does it mean that St. Christopher will be reinstated?
16. Stupid products are not just American-made anymore!
17. NASA needed help, and who ya gonna call?? (no, not Ghostbusters)
18. Yoda is one ugly dog.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?