And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Yeah, yeah... Death to everyone. What a sick sick culture. And they won't be happy until everyone submits or is dead.
2. And they have the gall to suggest that anyone who opposes their brutality "stirs hatred." Utter insanity.
3. So you've got to wonder why our schools are so intent on teaching how wonderful this culture is. Indoctrinate U...a must see (hat tip: Larwyn).
4. Global Peace Dingbats--check out what #1 is up to here. As for Syria. You gotta wonder what planet do these people live on? Good riddance to bad rubbish.
5. There is no such thing as the war on terror. Damn you, BushRove ! All terror plots are just Bush constructs....
6. What's wrong with this picture?
7. And these pictures are sooooo right..ok, wrong....but definitely worth more than a 1000 words!
8. Let me get this straight. Is there anyone who wasn't involved? And, oh yes, what's going on in Venezuela is NO DIFFERENT than what the evil BushHitler has done here. Yeah right.
9. Official campaign slogan? Why am I not surprised? Any "victim" who refuses to play their role and vote Democrat is of no use to them. Science that doesn't prove what they want it to prove is clearly not acceptable.
10. Footprints in the sand, Gore version. He's just too good for us....But we all must do our share to prevent global warming!
11. The satanic weapon used to enslave man is ...INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT --so sayeth the reincarnated Jesus. Well, he got that right.
12. Artist or ape? Lady or tramp? Doctor or executioner?
13. Be a clown! And speaking of clowns...here's some helpful assistance for John Edwards if he decides to answer Azzam the American.
14. ESPN does mental sports...who knew?
15. Diamonds are a ghoul's best friend. Now gout that out!
16. Oh yes, let's criminalize napping. Imagine waking up....
17. Truly, insight is a wonderful thing.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?